Stories

Search This Blog

my dream ,,,,is it your dream too?

It seems they do not have much time to listen my explanation why I am still here ... .. as a student.
So far ... ... .... it has not been much of a problem,,,
I dont want to wait until all this really being a problem ....
Time does not have to wait,,,


(Saya Lagi stress..)

But ...
We who have to make up time,,,
Earlier,, this year are the days of graduation for my class ... ...
Wherever and whoever it is ... ...
Graduation ,,,,, ,,,,,,

(wohhoooo.......)

Every heard the word, it felt goosebumps ... ..
,,,, Auditorium,,,,

Each pass of the auditorium during a graduation, it was "deg-deg an",,,,
,,, Graduated,,,,
Each view events judicium,, I think I want to be there,,, wear kebaya and the gold medal,,,,

And the question that is on my head,,,
"When you like them??"

I do not want to answer "ntah lah" for myself,,
I must answer
"Eventually I would like them, wearing kebaya and also gold medal and followed a
black robe and cap gown, smiling sweetly, a smile full of pride and happiness that I dedicate to my beloved parents"



(My beloved Parents....mmmuaachhh)

0 komentar:

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Whatever U say...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.